I can't believe it's been 4 months (from today) that I was bringing my sweet baby girl home from the hospital and just two days prior we had welcomed her into this world! I love her so much, I can't even begin to describe all my thoughts and emotions. But I will say that being her Mom has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me! Having her in our lives has completely changed our daily routine, where we go (or don't go) to dinner, when and if we can find time to travel to see family, etc. I love it all!
One of my favorite things is her sweet baby noises. She usually makes them while I'm feeding her. I just love them - it's like her way of telling me that I'm doing something right and she's happy and it makes me feel like a good Mom. :) I know it sounds silly, but what can I say?
She's also starting to giggle every now and then. I'm pretty sure we'd be a you-tube sensation if someone caught our antics on video while we're trying to make her laugh! But that little giggle and her huge grin are so worth every crazy second.
4 months ago I became a Mom and I'm so incredibly lucky to have such a sweet baby girl! Love her snuggles, noises, smiles, when she falls asleep on my shoulder, and her happy disposition. We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment