Friday, March 16, 2012

Hawaii

Drum roll please . . . we are moving to Hawaii!  Yes, you read that correctly!  I know what you're thinking..."what?!"...because that's exactly what we thought too!  Let it sink in and then we'll talk.  It's HUGE.

After digesting that information, I'm finding myself to be very excited for this new family adventure. :)  It honestly couldn't have worked out better.  Maeva is little and won't be in school for a while so the move won't be hard on her, the job will be great for Andy - he'll be working on big cargo planes, which he really likes - and my career is flexible.  This works for us!  We leave in August and in the meantime I've lots to do!

We are putting our house up for sale starting the beginning of April - yikes!  Andy may or may not be traveling over the next few months.  Oh plus he has to now work every 3rd weekend because his squadron split and he's in charge of one of the now two squadrons so... we're busy!  With that said, I've decided to go ahead and quit my job so I can be home to take care of Maeva, get the house ready to sell and show, and get us packed and ready to go in August!

I'm scared and excited all at the same time but I know this will be a great experience that we'll never forget. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment