April 2, 2012 - our first home officially went up for sale. It's bittersweet, as I think I've said before. It's the first house we bought together, the house we brought Nismo and Maeva home to, and where Andy's parents helped us build a beautiful deck in the backyard. We've had so many great memories here. It's time to start closing the door and begin our new journey as a 3 member (plus two pets) family in Hawaii!
I will be so glad when we actually get there (I think)! It seems like there's so much on my to-do list right now that moving is in the distant future. We have a lot going on between now and then like my sister's graduations in May in Texas (yay!) and a few holiday weekends that I'm SURE time will fly right by.
The weather is getting warmer and I'm excited to get Maeva outside soon in her little swimsuit to play around! This is the only time in life that rolls look cute in a swimsuit and I'm going to let her live it up! :)
Speaking of Maeva... she's 19 weeks old this week! She tries to roll over but hasn't made it all the way over yet - haha - she will! She coos all the time and is teething like none other! Love her to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment