Friday, March 2, 2012

Long Overdue...

Looks like I slipped and forgot to update our blog for a good 7 months - oops!  I've been a little busy :)

Most of you know we had a sweet baby girl - Maeva - on November 21, 2011.  She has been the most amazing thing that's ever happened to us!  I look at her and am amazed at how God created this little person in a matter of months.  We are so blessed!

She's growing up so fast, too!  She's a little over 3 months old now and the time has gotten away from us.  She's a very happy baby the majority of the time.  She'll let you know when she wants something, but she's easy to please (I think so, at least).

I think it's cool that these blog posts can be saved and made into a book later on so I'm going to try to do better at documenting our lives from now on.  I know I've said that in the past - but I mean it this time!  And I know I've said that too.  Haha - just try to believe me! :)

It's late and the baby is asleep so that's my cue to get some rest myself.  More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment