Thursday, September 30, 2010

Haha...Umm...

Welp!  So much for doing more with this blogging thing.  I feel like I always think about doing it, but never take the time to just sit down and write it out.  Also, sometimes I just don't have a lot to say because not a lot is going on or it's the same old stuff we always do.  I bet once we have more going on (maybe when kids become part of our life) I'll have way more to say!  That seems to be mostly what others write on their blogs that I read. :o)

Well, October is going to be crazy.  The first weekend is my friend Kelly's bachelorette party that her cousin and I are planning together!  We're renting a condo out on Lake Travis just outside Austin, Tx for the whole weekend!  Wahoo ;)  We don't plan on doing anything too wild.  Just hanging out at the condo, playing some silly games, watching girly movies, laying by the pool, going out to eat, etc.  Should be a good time! 

The 2nd weekend Andy and I are having a small housewarming party/ birthday party (my birthday is October 5) for our family and closest friends.  We're going to grill out, hang out, and just enjoy the company!  Both of our families are flying up from Texas to be here with us, so I'm really excited about that!  Can't believe I'm going to be 26...  officially "late-twenties".  Yikes.  Time flies!  I'm pretty sure yesterday I was only 21...

The 3rd weekend I work, blah.  But, gotta pay for all the fun somehow, right? ;)

The 4th weekend is Kelly's wedding!!  I'm Matron of Honor - sooo excited!  She's getting married in Austin so we'll get to see my Grandpa and maybe Uncle while we're there too.  Yay! 

After October I guess we'll start thinking about Holiday plans.  Where does the time go?

Other than getting ready for October, we've just been doing the usual.  Heidi and Nismo are doing great.  I think eventually they'll like each other. :)

Oh, I've been doing Zumba dvd's and I really like it!  It's helped me lose 5lbs this past month!  My goal is to lose at least 15-20 more.  I do Zumba and I love doing yoga too.  It's so relaxing!  I'll keep ya posted on that, too.  Anyone have other workouts they enjoy?

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment