I've had a blog for a while now, but I think one of the reasons I never really posted was because I had to log-in under a different google account and it just got annoying to me. I guess it's hard to explain. Anywho, I've created another NEW blog in hopes that I will be better at this whole blogging thing. I got more feedback on the other blog than I thought I ever would, so I'm giving it another go!
Recently at work I've started orienting a new grad. It's kind-of stressful (because I feel like I need to know all the answers to her questions) but at the same time I love it. I love teaching and sharing my knowledge, especially with new people that don't really know anything yet! :) So far it's going great. She's very nice and receptive to my teaching/recommendations. I guess I just like knowing that I'm making a difference and I can see it. How cheesy is that? LOL. =)
Lately I've been going to random breakfasts with some girls from work! We go to this place called Eggtc ("etc", but with a play on the word "egg"). It's delish and they have AMAZING bloody mary's and mimosas! Just what a girl needs after a long night of work. ;) We're usually all so tired and delirious that it ends up being a pretty good, hysterical time. I'm not sure that the people around us would agree though...
I'm sad the summer is almost over, but I love the fall weather. It doesn't usually get too cold or snowy here until at least November/December so that should give us maybe a few more months of grilling time. We love to grill out, if you didn't pick up on that. I'd say we grill chicken, steaks, salmon, etc. at least 3-4 times a week if we can. I guess we've been grill happy and deck happy this year with all of the new additions! We can't help ourselves!
Andy is keeping busy with work, as usual, and so am I. I'm trying to pick up some extra shifts so we can eventually get a new dining table and maybe a new stove/oven range. Nothing is wrong with either, but we'd like to upgrade if we can afford it! We'll see. As long as I don't see any shoes I HAVE to have, then it should all work out. ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment