We were fortunate enough (as you all know) to welcome our sweet Maeva last November and time has flown away since the day she made her entrance. She's SEVEN months old today! What?! She was just six months... and... yeah before we know it she's going to be ONE (and I'm most likely going to shed a few tears)! Don't even get me started on when she starts preschool and kindergarten and then all the sudden she'll be leaving for college like my little sis, Angela, is right now. (I feel like she was just born maybe 10 years ago!) But, there's been so much GOOD in the time that has flown. I think that's what makes it go by so fast. It seems like life flies when you're happy and things are going well and when it's not so well or things aren't great (even when you're just having "one of those days"), time seems to stand more still. Kinda like being sick for a while or being stuck in an elevator with a smelly person for 30+ flights... you know what I mean!
I'm just so blessed to have Andy and Maeva (and our animals, Nismo and Heidi) in my life. When we said "I do" four years ago and were headed off on our honeymoon, I remember talking about and wondering what the future was going to hold for us and when we'd start our family, etc. It's been a great (although sometimes bumpy) ride so far but I honestly don't regret anything and I look forward to the future that we have ahead of us... in HAWAII, nonetheless!! :) :) :)
To all of our family and close friends, thanks for being so supportive all these years! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment