Thursday, June 2, 2011

News!

I know most of you who read this already know, but in case you haven't heard/noticed... we are having a baby!  I am due November 28th!  We're going to have ourselves a little turkey baby!  As we like to cheesily joke: "turkey's already in the oven this year!" :)

Our families seem to be very excited about the first grandbaby and are already spoiling it rotten!  This is new for everyone so it should be interesting to see how things go from here on out.

I've been feeling pretty good.  The first trimester was a little rough because I had reflux so and MAJOR food aversions.  It seems to have gotten a LOT better.  I'm thankful I'm not one of those ladies that has to feel sick the whole pregnancy... I guess I shouldn't talk yet though!  Crossing my fingers!

Anyway, now that I have more to talk about I might actually update this blog more often than I did in the past.  I'm starting to get a little baby bump so pictures will definitely be on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog look :) SOOOOOO happy for you guys about the baby! CAN't wait for belly pix!

    ReplyDelete